viernes, 18 de julio de 2014

Stripes addicted

                                                                                                                                                                                            

Si, totalmente obsesionada con las rayas, me compraría todo lo que lleve rayas ¿ será una adicción nueva y extraña? Ya tengo biquini, jersey, varias camisas de rayas ( demasiadas) en todos los modelos posibles jaja y aún así estoy buscando una parecida a esta:

Yes, I'm totally obsessed with stripes , is this an addiction? a new and strange addiction?  I already have some striped t-shirts ( too many)  however I'm searching something like this:


Lovely Pepa



Más rayas, esta vez de la mano de H&M  
 More stripes from H&M




¿ y ustedes? ¿cómo llevan esta nueva adicción? o no les gustan nada.

what about you? how do you manage this new addiction? or maybe you don't like them at all.




18 comentarios:

  1. i love stripes so much. everytime i don't know what to wear-
    i wear stripes :)
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. always a good choice ;-) thanks for your comment!

      Eliminar
  2. I really LOVE stripes, too! :)

    Mina, Fashion Blogger on The Style Fever

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. :-) good that I'm not the only one in love with stripes. thanks Mina!

      Eliminar
  3. Love this post!

    Have an amazing weekend my friend!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ResponderEliminar
  4. great trend!
    have a nice week end!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great post. I have always loved stripes.

    www.eyeseeeuphoria.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I've the same addiction! Love stripes also. Most of my tops are stripes:$..and yes I think it's a addiction, but a good one;)

    Lovely post dear and wish you a wonderful sunday!!

    love,

    www.kelpasdiary.com
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Kelpa! thanks for your comment! yes! it is a good addiction! have a nice day!

      Eliminar
  7. Oh yesss I love stripes too , but I try to be very detailed how I mix it ...anyway love this post, and great pics ! :)
    Kisses
    Svetlana
    http://capemaychic.weebly.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thanks for your comment Svetlana! yes, I normally wear them with care, I think a striped shirt goes perfect with a pair of jeans or shorts, perfect looks for summer ;-)

      Eliminar
  8. Respuestas
    1. qué suerte Rocío! es monísima :-) buen día!

      Eliminar
  9. Como no entenderte ;)
    Me fascina esta tendencia desde siempre.
    Muy bonitas las fotos
    Un beso
    Maggie
    The Indian Savage Diary Fashion blog

    ResponderEliminar